Re: Initialising DLLs, again

Dear Da,

> Hey bud, this particular code is BOTH posted and BY da bisk.

Oh dear. I afraid I only read your mail quickly, where you said
that you'd adapted Ton (Van Overbeek's) idea. I was also
corresponding with Ton while he was working this out. I guess
you must have made a sack load of changes, and I didn't
realise and didn't credit you.  Sorry for that...

> NEVER say can't (there is no can't) and NEVER add a BY line
> with somebody elses name over MY code .
> (Even if it is based on somebody elses idea)

I solemnly promise NEVER to do either again, honestly.

> There, I feel much better now.

I am glad.  We should all strive to be happy, using email
as a tool, if you see what I mean. Live long and prosper
(but watch the blood pressure).

Yours humbly, and sincere thanks to you for the code,

Matthew
-