Re: Virtual Memory during Compile

Sirs:

Tried all kinds of things to get a compile.  Still the same lack of
virtual memory error.

Bumped my system to 128MB (from 64MB) and everything compiled without a
hitch.  I had already tried bumping up my pagefile size by much more
than that to no avail!!!

Now, if nobody else seems to have this problem (???) could if be due to
the facts that my cygwin installation is in a non-standard location on
my "d:" drive, and my pagefile is on my "e:" drive.

W. M. Mullins

-