Search Engines, 400 for 7.50 (1)

  ***  LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER  ***

 For Less Than $7.50 (1) We Will Submit Your
 Web Site To Over 400 Of The Net's Hottest
 Search Engines, Directories & Indexes.

 If you're site isn't listed in the Search
 Engines, how can people find you to buy your
 products or services?

 * Over 90% of Internet Users Use Search
   Engines To Find Products & Services.

   If You're Not In Them, They Can't Find You.

 * Immediately Increase Your Sites Exposure

 * Your Competition Is Getting Noticed -
   Are You?  Get Noticed By Your Prospects.

 Let us help you get the exposure you need.

 Let us take the work load off your back so
 you can get back to managing your business.

 We're the professionals that are here to help
 you have a shot at having a successful marketing
 experience with the internet.

 Visit Our Web Site To Learn More:

 http://www.tiffiny.com

 Thank You

(1)
The price for this service is $89 prepaid which
covers the cost of submitting your site every
three months for an entire year.  We have shown
the price of $7.50 to show you how inexpensive
this program really is when the overall cost is
annualized. Minimum 12 month term and full
prepayment required.
Name removal requests.
Send to:
TO:	webmaster@tiffiny.com