Re: Building gcc-2.95.2 for NT (win32)

Hi Harald,
I have had this same problem and if you look at the 1st line in the
'configure' file you will notice that it reads '# !/bin/sh',  this line
and other lines like it are the cause of many wasted hours for those of
us forced to a standard computer system (namely a Wintel machine).  The
easiest solution is to create a sub-directory call 'bin' and copy
'sh.exe' into it.  It really seems that if you want to take advantage of
the power and benefits that GNU provides, then we "NT" users must
ultimately do all the work of porting and configuration ourselves. If you
want to make your life easy in the GNU world, then get and learn to use a
Unix type system.  Good Luck!

Charles L. Nelson
Embedded Systems Architect
ARAES(tm)
Applications Research And Engineering Services