Tk_GetFontStruct for Win32

Hello,

I'm porting a program using Cygnus from Linux to Windoze. My program
uses tcl/tk and the XFontStruct font description to deal with X-fonts
under X. Under win95 my program compiles nicely except for a linker
error:

undefined reference to Tk_GetFontStruct

Obviously there is no function Tk_GetFontStruct and probably no
XFontStruct available for win95. Can someone give me information how I
can find font description structures for win32 and Tk-functions to work
with them. Where can I find documentation. Are there good books for
those questions of Win32-programming?

any help appreciated

Joachim Faulhaber

-