RE: Asterisk expansion...

I thought of that but didn't want to pay the performance penalty or have to
worry about yet another dependency (the Cygnus DLL).  Although that may have
helped (or it may not have) with a strange console problem I have - I have
to Wait on all children that use the console because if I don't for some
reason the child loses access to the console.  I guess 'cmd' sees that its
direct child has exited so tries to take it back over or something.

Thanks,
Jason

-