Re: Any interest in alt.os.cygwin32?

On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 08:23:46AM +1000, Trevor Yann wrote:

> I believe this was discussed some time ago. One of the problems that
> some peolpe had was that not everyone has access to the alt.*
> newsgroups. Unfortunately there is a good deal more work to add a
> newsgroup to (say) comp.os. :(

I think the best thing would be if someone took the time to add a
Cygwin32 group in the appropriate place in the comp. hierarchy.  Once
the approval process was taken care of, we'd have a mailing list and a
newsgroup.

Unfortunately,  I do not have the time to deal with starting a
newsgroup for Cygwin32 although I think it's a great idea...

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com