Re: CD-based distribution (was Another website....)

Hi Robert,

You wrote:

>o Uses InstallShield, or similar for inital installation. All installation
>including initial to be
>    *cleanly* undo-able.
I'm not that fan of the InstallShield-Installation. But perhaps we
could use InstallShield to install a minimal cygwin32 and then run
some (text-mode) install-program to choose packages to install?

>o Base system to use Linux-like file system organisation. One root level, with
>    software installed in /bin, /sbin, /usr/sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/local/bin.
Like Jeff Sturm suggested I would be good to have some standard for
that.

bye

Michael
-