Hmmm, no make or imake?

I just installed egcs v1.1 and CygWin32 vb19.1 and I think all the libs I
needed; however, I seem to be missing make.  Is this available on a seperate
archive?

Also, is Imake and all the associated rules for Windows available somewhere?

Lastly, I was under the impression that if I compiled a Motif program (with
Lesstif), I would get a native windows program which would use Windows as the
window manager.  Is this the case or do I need to install Xservers and the like?

As you can tell, I'm a newbie.  We just want to port our Unix program to
Windows...

Joey