Re: b19: x11 Unix software (NT)

Hello Gonzalo, you wrote:
>   I want to compile on cygnus gcc (Windows NT) a C software that use
>X11 graphics libraries... How I can compile this program ?... Can I
>change the X11 graphics instructions in the C code, to any equivalent
>ones using windows NT graphic API ?...
You can either do that or install one of the ports of X11 to cygwin32.
You should find all of them on
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/porters. The
X11R6.3 from Arlindo da Silva seems to be the most complete one to me
while the X11R6.4 from Sergey Okhapkin is the mos up-to-date.

Additionally you will need a native Win32 X11 server for running your
program after it's compiled. There are two free implementations on
www.starnet.com (XWin32) and www.microimages.com (MI/X).
--
bye, Michael
-