[ANNOUNCE] New impdef utility

Hi all!

I've put together a utility called pexports (for print exports or
maybe PE exports) that extracts exported symbols from a
PE image. The utility works very much like the impdef utility
from Colin Peters site, but it has a nice feature to figure
out those darned @nn decorations provided you have the headers.
It does so by parsing the headers and looking for function
prototypes. The parser is very primitive and is far from a
*real* C parser, but it seems to work well enough. It is quite
untested so there maybe many bugs to correct... so be warned.
Also, it does not check if the function is actually a stdcall
function, but why would you try to figure out the @nn for a
cdecl function?

I don't know if it works for dlls built by the latest MSVC
compilers, since I haven't found such a dll.

The URL is: `http://hem2.passagen.se/anorland/download/pexports-0.1.zip'

Anders Norlander
-