tty problems

  I am running b20 on win98.  I am still experiencing problems with
ctrl-Z not working, ctrl-C killing all background jobs, ctrl-D not
working with non cygwin applications and all programs getting and extra
enter at the start (can get around that by typing command ctrl-J).
Also, stty does not work.  I have tried setting CYGWIN to tty as
suggested but that does not change anything for me.
  Could any of you guys who got this stuff working e-mail me on what
else might be wrong in my configuration.

- Anil
-