Re: B20: bash hangs after a background task exits

Still the same experience here with background jobs, even with the new
coolview (Nov. 08), on a Windows 95 box, CYGWIN=tty, US system & keyboard.
No miracle either about the ^Z and arrow keys (when NumLock is active)
problems reported previously...

Pierre

-