dlopen bug!

Hi, I'm using CygWin B20 on NT4 (SP3) and I think I have found a bug
in dlopen.

It seems that dlopen always returns the same handle even if used on different
dll libraries. For example, I extended the dlopen example from:
    ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygb20/misc/

to open two dll's instead of only one and added the following lines to the
code:

    void* dll_handle;
    void* dll_handle2;

    dll_handle = dlopen ("first.dll", RTLD_LAZY | RTLD_GLOBAL);
    dll_handle2 = dlopen ("second.dll", RTLD_LAZY|RTLD_GLOBAL);

Although first.dll and second.dll are really two different dll's dll_handle
and dll_handle2 are equal to each other. Changing the RTLD flags to
RTLD_NOW or something else doesn't help either.

This is a major setback for me as I need to be able to do dlsym() on individual
dll's (the dll's have functions which have the same name so I need to distinguish
by giving the right dll handle).

Is this a known bug?
Can this be fixed somehow?

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

Of course, it is very important to be sober when you take an exam.
Many worthwhile careers in the street-cleansing, fruit-picking and
subway-guitar-playing industries have been founded on a lack of
understanding of this simple fact.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)