Question on FORTRAN?

I found on the web somewhere an example of a FORTRAN program using the
Win32 API.  I was able to compile this program, but how do I get it to
link and run?  Or is this just impossible with g77?  Note, I was able
to get the DOS version of this program to execute properly.

This is the program:
----8<--------8<--------8<--------8<-------->8-------->8-------->8-------->8----
! Contouring Windows' "program" statements from section 1.2
      integer function WinMain(hInstance,
     &   hPrevInstance, lpszCmdLine, nCmdShow)
      !MS$ ATTRIBUTES STDCALL, ALIAS:'_WinMain@16'::WinMain
      integer hInstance, hPrevInstance, lpszCmdLine, nCmdShow
! end of Windows' header

! DOS program body from section 1.1
       real*4 a,b,c
       character*7 input_file