Fixing mailing list responsiveness

Hi,

We are working on fixing the mailing list responsiveness.  We're in
the middle of testing a new mailing system on a new machine that will
be handling the Cygwin-related lists.  Because we're going to be using
qmail instead of sendmail, and a new mailing list package instead of
majordomo, there's still more testing we want to do before moving the
lists over.  The names of the lists will probably change to "cygwin",
"cygwin-announce", and "cygwin-developers".

Once this change goes through, everything should get quite speedy.
:-)

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com