Re: rhosts auth for ssh nt

Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> Tell me how to authenticate a user on NT without providing a password, and

But seriously, if both hosts are on the same MS Lanman network,
or have a virtual network with the tunneled Netbios,
then concievably the NT could authenticate automatically with
it's (albeit crummy) NTLM authentication.
Or use SSL certificates?
The docs on IIS + IE show how this works - it's the one where
IIS sends the users' password weakly hashed as a challenge.
Reminds me of those "Kick Me" notes you stick on somebody's back.

just a thought..
-