Re:Resources and B20 compiler

#1:  I just downloaded beta 20.  How do I cofigure the environment variables
in the autexec.bat to make it work?
(not sure if I did everything right yet)

#2:  (In beta 19) windres won't accept the rc file if there are {'s, you have
to use begin, end.  Is there away around this?
(Need answer to this)
Also, is (it) says something about writing to windres.exe.core after I try to
make an accelerator table like
this:

THEMENU ACCELERATORS
BEGIN
"^n", IDM_NEW
END

Is this fixed in b20?
(accelerator table workes fine now)

New problem:  when I ran windres it said (I tried to imitate the message box)

|   Error Starting Program                                                   X

|  !     A required .DLL file, CYGWINB19.DLL, was not found    |
|                                 ________

|                                |     OK     |

Strangely enough it still ran and did everything (maybe) it was supposed to
do.

Thinking I will outsmart windres I found the cygwin1.dll file, copied it and
renamed the copy cygwinb19.dll.  Well, the problem went away, but is what I
did like putting one of the small band-aids over an amputated arm?  Did I do
the wrong thing?

Sorry for the long mail,
Back to the mailing list,
Jason Craig