[Fwd: Lets get this streight.]

Hi,

as I browsed through this list, I found your message. I read the first
two sentences and then I stopped. This isn't a joke, is it?
The people here are in fact trying to help you. Perhaps you can talk or
yell like this to a Microsoft support employee, but not to us. Think it
over, apologize and send your question again, perhaps this time
including a more detailed description.

Cool down,
Ralf