Re: Please! Help me re-compile b20.1

Thanks to DJ Delorie, I know what's gone wrong.

I made a grave error in assuming that user-src.tar.bz2 is the source
for user.exe and dev-src.tar.bz2 is the source for full.exe

That's not true, I actually need both to have the 'source' for full.exe!

Mr Readme & Mr FAQ, can you update the readme to point this
fact out? Thanks.

Does anyone know who I put this request to (if Mr Readme & Mr
FAQ are not reading this).

Thanks.

--
Mozza