Standard C++.

 Hello,

 I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But I have som
questions about standard C++. I only have the draft from april 1995 to
look at. But to me it looks like gcc is not able to handle all the new
things in the standard. And the standard C++ library is not fully
implemented. Does anybody know if this is something that someone is
working on? Is there anyone who knows when it may be finished? I would
probably use gcc more if it had the complete standard C++ library.

 Maybe it is I who does not have all the information about standard C++.
Maybe gcc implements all there is. Is the standard accepted by ISO and
ANSI? Anyway, I'm thankfull for all the information I can get about
this. When I talk gcc I mainly talk about the cygnus version. But I also
use gcc on Solaris, HP-UX and Linux from time to time.

 Jens Yllman