XaoS porting problems again...

Hi
I've done some more work on XaoS and made first prerelease at
ftp://ftp.ta.jcu.cz/pub/linux/hubicka/experimental/xaos31q.tgz

I compile it with -mwindows and -mno-cygwin so it is getting
to look like Windows application..

It now compiles and works under windows but there are still some
problems I am unable to solve. So I want to ask you for help.

The first problem is with long double IO. The printf don't seems
to support long double. XaoS need this for saving possition files.
Is there any other function that can do same job?
I need to read long doubles and write them in following format:
printf ("%.20LG", (long double) number);

Other problem is with DirectX. I've downloaded the package you suggested,
but the driver don't compile with tons of error messages.
It seems to because of renamed unions, missing declarations and such
and I am unable to make this working.
Do you have any working examples/docs? Or can someone fix this file for me?

Please reply to my email adress (hubicka@freesoft.cz), because I am not
subscribed

Thank you
Honza