[ANN] Nice(?) port of GNU readline 2.0 library available

Hello ,

      Some time ago I did GNU readline library 2.0 port to win32.
At that time I had no knowledge about available ports, but later I figured
out that cygwin32 target (http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/) has support
for readline.

      Anyway, my version may be still better by following reasons:

1. It built for mingw32 target (now intergrated with cygwin), so it
doesn't depend on anything except core Win32 and crtdll.dll, which
preshipped with all win32 systems.

2. It is single 80k dll (not counting config file).

3. It works via native win32 console subsystem, not that gory
emulation layer.

3. From 1&2, it should allow easily usage with other compilers
(provided implibs might be compatible with Visual C, for other
compilers can be easily remade without recompilation) (not tested though).

Homepage is http://www.is.lg.ua/~paul/devel/readline/

Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:paul-ml@is.lg.ua