Re: cross compiler build fail (multiple definition of `fhandler_base::get_native_name(void)', and more)

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for the files. The errors remind me of the ones I saw on when trying
to get binutils and egcs working on BeOS (before switch to ELF) with Fred
Fish.

I'm not too sure about some of the binutils patches. Did you try the stock
cygwin b20.1 sources without applying your local patches?

Regards,
Mumit