Re: Shell bug - no args for sourced scripts

    >> If you write a script that is designed to set up variables, for
    >> sourcing in another shell, Cygwin B20.1 sh under NT4.0 ignores
    >> any parameters passed.

    >> This differs from Korn shells and bash version 2.01 under
    >> Solaris.

    >> E.g. the script "sourcing":

    >> #!/bin/sh echo "Args are: $@" ARGS="$@" export ARGS

    >> When run under Cygnus shell like so:

    >> 	. ./sourcing test

    >> demonstrates that the arguments are not seen in the sourced
    >> shell script.

    >> 	Args are:

    >> Likewise, $# is 0.

This works for me ...

    >> luke

Volker

   "Is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse ..."

                                                 Dr. Volker Zell
      __ /  _  /  __  / ___/  /    ___/          -- Senior Dozent --
     /  /  /__/  /_  / /     /    __/            Oracle Germany
                                                 D-40599 D|sseldorf
   e-Mail: mailto:vzell@de.oracle.com
   WWW:    http://trgsund4.de.oracle.com/
   Tel:    (+49) 211-74839-414