cygwin for Alpha NT / shared libs like Interix

First of all:
Has anybody taken a look at Interix/OpenNT recently ? They've got
shared-lib support a la unix nowadays - but still BETA - with their
adaption of GNU binutils + gcc for Intel/Alpha NT.(If I understand
their web pages correctly)  They are using ELF for this and the
adapted sources should be on their ftp. But I don't know how they'e
implemented the ld.so ...
Anyone working on something similiar ??

Is anyone working on porting the cygwin-20.1 to Alpha/NT ?
cygwin-b19 has been ported by someone to Alpha/NT and is
available from ftp://ftp.guiduck.com as a zip-file.
If yes, I'd like to help ; if not, I'm starting today .

Martin

e-mail @ Universitaet:
                                  mheller@acm.org
                                  mheller@student.uni-kl.de