Date: 14 Feb 1999 17:39:47 -0000
From: cygwin-return-@sourceware.cygnus.com
To: radesand@algonet.se
Subject: ezmlm response

cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com mailing list.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <cygwin-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com>

   <cygwin-info@sourceware.cygnus.com>
   <cygwin-faq@sourceware.cygnus.com>

   <cygwin-digest-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com>