Re: ezmlm response (fwd)

> Get me off this stupid list please.  I will bounce every single
> message back onto this adress.

Whenever you have a problem with the list subscription, complaining to
the people *on* the list won't do anything other than make them angry
at you.  If you've tried following the instructions, and it didn't
work, you need to follow the instructions more carefully:

  If despite following these instructions, you do not get the desired
  results, please contact my owner at
  cygwin-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com. Please be patient, my owner is a
  lot slower than I am ;-)

The owner happens to do this as part of is job, and as most of you are
aware, he works Monday through Friday, so getting help on the weekend
is going to be tricky.  Plus, tomorrow (Monday) is a holiday in this
country, so it may not be until Tuesday before he even reads your
request, assuming you sent him one.  You did send him one, right?

Making everyone mad at you will not get you off the list any faster.
Having patience will.

> Who is the moron administration this list?

By the way, the "moron" administering this list is a piece of
software.  I'm sorry if you couldn't figure this out by yourself.
Perhaps that's why you're having such a hard time talking to it.

DJ