Cygnus

Hello all

	Just recently joined the Cygnus mailing list. I am hoping to learn how to
code in C and wanted to download this compiler. When I looked through the
available downloads for cygwin (I'm running my computer on Win '95) I was
not able to find some convenient zip file or readme to tell my little
newbie self what to do :P Can anyone out there send some information or
anything? (or am I ending up annoying or sending this to the wrong mailing
list :P)

             -matt