sources

Before the list gets too picky to answer questions from those of us who
can't seem to navigate the cygwin site, would someone kindly tell me
where I can find the actual cygwin sources of all the bits that
accompany cygwin1.dll in full.exe.

As Chris is in denial mode wrt ash I'll need to have a go at fixing the
missing character problem in the pattern match. (He is right in saying
that it isn't something that the Bourne shell can do anyway so what/who
decides the correct behaviour is possibly a moot point).

TIA

Don Sharp