Re: HOWTO: Building Cygwin/Mingw32 cross-compiler

> we will duplicate the mailing archive on our site and add a full functional
> search engine to it with a direct front-end on our homepage in a couple of
> days, so people may scan the archive before posting.
>
> This would be a good suggestion for the Cygwin project's homepage too.
> Geoffrey, DJ?

As per my message yesterday, Geoff is no longer involved in the web,
ftp, or mail stuff.  I do the web and ftp stuff, Chris does the mail
stuff.

As for archiving this list, we certainly can't *stop* you from doing
that.  I'll talk to Chris and see what our opinion is on archives,
search engines, and mirrors.