[ANN] djgpp's redir utility for mingw32

Folks who are crippled by braindead shells common under Windows32 (COMMAND
and CMD) may want to pick up a copy of the redir utility which allows you
to redirect standard error. As a bonus, now you can send me compiler bug
reports that include the actual errors so I can do something about it ;-)

This is a straight port of DJ Delorie's redir utility, minus some djgpp
specific code. The package contains the source, prebuilt binary for
mingw32 and the documentation that comes with djgpp.

  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/misc/redir.zip

Just the README/doc:

  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/misc/README.redir

You may also want to look at DJGPP FAQ for alternatives on how to grab
standard error from programs when using the MS-supplied shells.

Please keep in mind that any bugs in this code is probably my doing, so
before you blame DJ, please send me a note so I can fix whatever problems
you may find. If you find it useful, send a "thank you" note to DJ for
putting the code under GPL.

Regards,
Mumit