Re: Putting windows last

> I don't see why adding the Cygnus toolkit should require dropping features
> already builtin to Windos itself.

Cygwin was designed to provide a Unix-like environment under Win32.  A
unix-like environment expects certain functions, like sort and find,
to perform according to the POSIX standards, so we supply them.  When
you have a mixed environment, you need to choose which version you
want by default, *and* be prepared to deal with the problems you'll
have when you run scripts which expect the other version.