glob_t, glob(), glob.h or similar : where in B20.1 ?

I was wondering : where is glob.h ?

I guess it's not "mandatory" or "standard", but I'm using the glob.h
functions (glob()) and structures (glob_t & so on) in my sources, and was
wondering :

	- where are the similar functions in B20.1 ?
	- how can I emulate this in C in an efficient way ?

I'm a bit surprised : these "globbing" features are quite common (and
therefore API), how where they ported to cygwin32 ?

Thanks