Re: setmode (long)

DJ Delorie wrote:

> > Does anyone know whether the DJGPP compiler has been fixed and
> > tested yet?
>
> I don't know of any fixes relevent to this, but you might try using
> egcs for djgpp instead of gcc - it has a different C++ library.

How many compilers are there?
I got my DJGPP compiler by following the links

    CYGWIN-->Related Sites-->DJGPP Home Page-->Zip Picker

from

    http://www.cygnus.com/

and I think I ended up getting the files from

    ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/gnu/djgpp/

Do I need to go somewhere else to get the egcs compiler?

Thanks in advance, E. Robert Tisdale <edwin@netwood.net>