B20 cygwin1.dll error after running 'make'

Platform: Win98, P2-class proc.(AMDk6-2 350mhz)

 I just downloaded the latest version of your beta and after I run
'make' on my makefile(included) I get an error when I try to run the
executable.  When I am in the cygnus-msdos shell and I try to execute
the executable, I get a 'bad command or filename'.  When I try to run
the executable from Windows Explorer I get the error: 'A required .DLL
file, CYGWIN1.DLL, was not found.'
 When I 'ls', the binary.exe file shows up but it just won't let me run.
Please help me!?!

PS-I have read every FAQ, downloaded the new cygwin20-1_1_dll.gz2 file,
and tried pretty much everything I know(not much...).  The only thing I
could think of is that maybe make is not behaving how I think it is and
there is some confusion about running the executable on a windows
machine?