Re: Good News; Questions about Korn Shell for Win32

>I remembered the old discussion in uwin list concerning MKS Toolkit. David
>Korn was skeptical on this implementation of ksh and MS decision to license
>it. He also informed that the only 'right' ksh implementation on Win32 is
>included with UWIN package.

But he also wrote in one of his message on U/WIN, Datafocus has been around
much longer then U/WIN therefore it could be more polished product compared
to U/WIN.  So, who has the right implementation or a better product becomes
more debatable.

Regards
Suhaib