Writing NDIS drivers.

We have a custom network card and I want to write a network driver for
Win95/98/NT.  I wish to use either CygWin32 or MinGW32 (preferably
MinGW32 for speed and portability).  Can someone point me in the right
direction.

Where can I get doucmentation on the Net ?

What NDIS specification should I adhere to so it will work with
Win95/98/NT ?

Are there any device driver examples using CygWin32 or MinGW32 ?

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.

PS. Is this correct place to ask MinGW32 questions.  If not, which
mailing list would be more appropriate ?
Thanks.