VIRUS INFECTION

Sorry for using this mail destination as a means of virus notification, but
I did not see an alternative on your site.  I am not sending this to report
a bug, but a virus infection.  I was interested in trying your CygWin
offering, and last week I downloaded the full install of B20.1 starting from
your page at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/download.html, to the
California FTP site
ftp://go.cygnus.com/pub/sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/latest, the file
"full.exe."  I had not got around to installing it yet by this morning, when
I ran a routine virus check on my entire system.  My virus checker (I'm
currently using McAfee) reported that "full.exe" was infected with the virus
NETBUSPRO.DR, and it was able to "clean" it.  It could conceivably be a
false positive, but I thought I should let you know about it.