Re: undefined references for GUI library using Mingw32

"dale henderson" <dalekh@hotmail.com> writes:

> I am not able to pipe the errors msgs from the compile to a file.
> Here is an example:
>       'wx/lib/libwx.a(frame.o)(.text0x190a):frame.cc: undefined
> reference to 'wxLogLastError'

Please use redir.exe (URL below) to redirect the output to a file
so I can take a look.

  ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/misc/redir.zip

This is the same REDIR utility provided by DJ Delorie's DJGPP and I've
slightly modified it for mingw. Source/doc included in the archive.

Regards,
Mumit