Re: Problem with DllWrap tool

"Joost Kraaijeveld" <JKraaijeveld@askesis.nl> writes:
> Dit is een meerdelig bericht in MIME-indeling.
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BE8682.615B33B0
>
> Sorry for sending this twice: with and without attachement.
>
> Hi,
>
> I am having problems with creating a C++ dll with EGCS 1.1.2 in Windows.
> Attached is a zip file that, if unzipped, contains an example (with make
> file and it's output). Is this known or is there a sollution?

There are quite a few unresolved issues in making DLLs with C++ code that
makes use of inline functions and exceptions in DLLs.

Avoid inline functions in DLLs. Even if it were supported, there are
pitfalls to worry about (which is one is being used -- DLL one or the
local copy? how does that change the import semantics? etc). I believe
MSDN has some info on this as well.

Regards,
Mumit