Executing a program on a non-cygwin PC

Hello,

I am discovering cygwin, so my question may be a newbie one or a FAQ, but I was
unable to find an answer in the official FAQ or in the mailing list archives.

 Consider two PC under Windows NT : on the first one, cygwin B20 is correctly
installed. On the second one, there is no cygwin.

I wrote and compile a console C program on the first PC : it perfectly execute.
I copy (by network) the executable and cygwin1.dll in  a same  folder on the
second PC : trying to execute the program, it runs for some seconds, and then
crash.

As there is no cygwin tools on this machine, it is difficult to debug : gdb is
not available, and the error message is so long that it disappears from the top
of the console box.

I figure that I miss something, but I do not know what.
Can somebody give me an answer or a path to a solution ?