Re: DDD And Cygwin

> I had been compiling and using DDD since almost a year and never had a troubles, you are reporting.  The code compiled -out-of-the-box is mostly useable but to get it working properly it need some patching always.

A follow-up to the previous email:
I tried 'make' since although 'configure' failed, it failed in 'test'.

make failed with
.
.
.
ar: ArrowB.o: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [libXm.la] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I've no idea how to resolve problems like this.  I have no idea why 'ArrowB.o'
was not compiled - how did it get to this stage of the build with out compiling
it etc.  How did (could) you and other people not have had such problems?
Everything I have is downloaded in the normal way ...