RE: Debuggers

Some more data.  I have now upgraded to lesstif-0.88.1, trying both MOTIF 1
and MOTIF 2 compatible libraries.  This didn't solve the glyph problem.

There may be some other problem in Arlindo's X11R6.4 package, as otherwise
our setups are the same.

PS.  To get lesstif-0.88.1 to build I need to
  configure --prefix=/usr/X11R6.4 --enable-shared=no --enable-static
  put "-lSM -lICE" after  "-lXt" in a coupe of the makefiles below
./clients/Motif-1.2