Re: XFree86 3.3.3.1

> Yes I would like to join the development if the goal is to achienve the
> following:
>
> Have I understood this right? We will get a free X-server running under
> windows 95/98/NT. The X-server may it possible to run x-programs on other
> machines for example a linux-box.
>
> Jan Rouvillain

Thanks. Exactly that is my goal.  A free X-sever under GPL'ed (GNU Public License) for Windows
platforms.  The binaries and sources should be distributed together.

BTW.  all the users (so far 3) who emailed me to join the development of Xree86 for Cygwin, please CC your mails to Cygwin list.  I would like Mr. Chris Faylor to be informed about your intrests in XFree86 for Cygwin.

Regards
Suhaib