GNU-on-NT installation CD

I'm new on the list, so I don't know if this has come up, but it
occurred to me that it would be nice to put together an installation
CD that installs the latest stable version of Cygwin for W9x (would
that be 990115?) using RPM instead of InstallShield.

RPM has already been ported, so the only thing needed to make this
easy is to repackage any existing ports that folks have done into an
RPM package, and post these packages along with a very short
installation guide to an FTP site.  Also, an alternative RPM-based
Cygwin installation would have to be put together so that one unified
installer can be used for all packages.  The existing InstallShield
installer would not be replaced.

As ported packages (or even the Cygwin binaries themselves) get
updated, an updated .RPM could be posted, allowing others to install
them easily.

My interest in this is to eventually put together an installation
guide and CD that others can use to quickly install Cygwin on W9x or
NT.  But, in order to put together this guide, I need to know what
software I can point others to.

--
Dario Alcocer
dalcocer@home.com