RE: Beeping in bash. (Again)

Hi everybody,

If that's the reason why my .inputrc never works I f... up.

My home directory is mounted text!=binary. Both my .bashrc and .inputrc
contain \r but my .bashrc works fine ...

THIS SHOULD GO INTO THE BASH (OR CYGWIN) FAQ !!!

Cheers
Christian
--
Christian Mallwitz  INTERSHOP Communications Germany
Senior Software Engineer     phone: +49 3641 894 334