Resizeable xterms

I'm looking for xterms that resize properly (I am currently using
Arlindo da Silva's X11R6.4 Libraries/Clients) as I'd like my windows to
be larger than 25 rows.

I've noticed though, that I can rlogin into a unix machine and type
resize and on some machines it works, on others I can type "stty
rows=76; resize" and that works. But neither of these methods work for
me on a native xterm. :(

Has anyone got a fully functional xterm?

(And please don't suggest using rxvt!)

Thanks

Keith