IT sales effectiveness

Hello,

I got your name from an IT sales directory and would like to introduce
you to our IT Sales Boot Camp  www.zappsales.com . This is THE ONLY
sales training program that was especially created for you to win BIG
major account business.

Through 50 combined years of sales research and application with our
clients like ORACLE, SUN Microsystems and NEC among others, we have
extracted all of the effective techniques and methods you will need to
obtain large accounts in the global market place consistently for a
fraction of their investment.

IT Sales Boot Camp is THE ONLY SALES PROGRAM designed for IT sales
professionals to win business.  The program presents proven competitive
sales methodology based on political acumen, consultative sales
approaches and partnering skills. The Boot Camp enables IT salespeople
to have a clear major account strategy, teaching them new tactical
approaches to engage and defeat the competition, while focusing on
customer needs. Learn the inside story, firsthand, on how the process
really works.

We take only sixteen (16) participants in the program and it will be
held on July 21st and 22nd .  For information about pricing and location
go to our web site http://www.zappsales.com/logistics.html .  After
that, I'd like to hear from you. Give a call personally at (703)
448-6111, or email me at info@zappsales.com .  Inquire about group
discounts.

Regards,

Dr. F. Coles
Executive Vice President
(703) 448-6111
info@zappsales.com

PS: If you are not in a position of Sales Management at this time,
please forward this letter to those that are.  They will love you for
it!

We adhere to RESPONSIBLE email ethics. If you wish to be ""removed""
from future mailings, please go to:
http://www.zappsales.com/cleanlist.html
Our software will automatically block you from future mailings