malloc debugging

Hello,

Is there any malloc debugging facilities available for the cygwin environment?

I've scoured the archives and the web for this info, but can't seem to find
anything that works.  I tried dmalloc and electricfence, but my program
immediately blew up when I linked with them (note that I built both libraries
using my cygwin environment).

Basically, my program is dying in a call to free.  I know there's a memory
problem, but it's not my code and there is some very complex memory calls
occuring between the malloc and the free that crashes the program.

	Thanks,
	Ted Grzesik

--
Ted Grzesik                                    Aspect Development, Inc.
tedg@nh.aspectdv.com                           Nashua, NH  603-579-1112